- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
BrakesThe receptionist was able to give me a very reasonably priced quote on the cost of brake repairs after a quick and friendly phone consultation. I was able to get my car in and out on the same day for brake repairs on the front and rear(speedy service). Overall, this is a great auto repair shop. I am glad I chose them for my brake repairs.
Very professional! I have been coming here with my vehicles for a few years and they take great care of me! I definitely recommend Chuck's Auto Repair.
Very accommodating and friendly coupled with good service is a winning combination.
Very pleased with the quality care and customer service on a used car that I purchased. I highly recommend Chucks Auto Repair for honest and dependable work on your car!
I am new to town. Chuck verified I needed the repairs quoted by the dealer. He saved me $1700 in repairs. Family owned business and very friendly. Perfect experience. Thanks.
I researched Chuck's shop before coming and everything I read about him, his business and repair service was 100% true. I had my 2002 Toyota 4Runner towed to Chuck's shop after another service repair shop told me it would cost thousands to fix. Even before beginning, Chuck was open and honest and told me he would discuss all the available options with my car. I understood this may mean letting my beloved SUV go on to greener pastures. THANKFULLY, Chuck and his team's educated diagnoses and repair service brought my 4 Runner back to life, It took few new parts and repair work to get her back in shape. AND it was at a very reasonable price, a fraction of what others said it would cost. I will be back when service is needed and make sure that others know about the excellent care and customer service I received. Thank you!