CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I had come into town, and had an A/C problem, having an Audi, it's hard to come by qualified people to work on it. These guys did a great job, and definitely knew the ins and outs of the car. After diagnosing the problem, they fixed the A/C quickly, and I even had them do a last minute synthetic oil change, which was performed quick as well. The staff was courteous and very knowledgeable, and got me on my way, good as new. Thanks again, Chucks crew!